So, whats NOT in our wipes or body care?
No Harsh Chemicals
No Drying Detergents
No Carcinogens (Parabens, SLS)
No Synthetic Fragrances
We committed to your safety and using only premium ingredients in our good body wipes and body care. Action Wipes are formulated using nature's most precious ingredients and purest essential oils and made in the USA.
Our formulation laboratory is ECOCERT, USDA National Organic Program (NOP) and Oregon Tilth Certified Organic (OTCO) Certified.
We have taken a pledge to disclose these ingredients through our alliance with the Natural Ingredients Resource Center and ensure our natural wipes are safe through our commitment to the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. If you want to learn more about the ingredients in our body wipes and body care, visit the Skin Deep Cosmetic Database. And check out our comparison page of other body wipes claiming good ingredients.
And yes, our natural body wipes and recharger are Vegan, Gluten and GMO Free. All of our products are proudly made in the USA!
Action Wipes Ingredients
- Leuconostoc/Sorbus aucuparia fruit ferment filtrat (preservative derived from the berries of the Rowan shrub)
- Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (coconut oil derived emollient, surfactant and preservative)
- Capryl Glucoside (sugarcane derived surfactant)
- Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil
- Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Oil*
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*
- Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*
- Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate* (an ECOCERT approved preservative boost that provides broad- spectrum protection of the plant based ingredients and improves skin moisture content. It is non-sensitizing and non-irritating)
Action Wipes Recharger
- Corn Starch*
- Betaine (derived from sugar beet, is found naturally in plants and maintains and controls healthy water balance in cells)
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (a surfactant made from fatty acids reacted with glutamic acid, a plant amino acid)
- Maltodextrin (derived from corn and used to prevent the powder from clumping and caking)
- Galactoarabinan (a natural polysaccharide or sugar, extracted from the already harvested North American larch tree)
- Arginine (a naturally occurring amino acid)
- Salix alba (willow) bark extract
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*
- Boswellia carterii (frankincense) resin extract
- Eucalyptus radiata (eucalyptus) leaf oil*
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil*
- Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*