Action Wipes is proud to be part of the fall auction benefiting Outdoor Industries Women’s Coalition. This auction is live via oiwc.org. Besides a Harbinger HumanX Functional Cross Training kit (including Action Wipes), they have some amazing deals on a collection of gear, gift certificates and trips that are up for bid.
Trips, snowboards, down jackets, running apparel, etc. – worth over $12,300 – are listed in this year’s auction. Here is a sneak peek at some of the items available for bid:
- Juliana Bicycles – Nevis Segundo (retail $1,650)
- Arc’teryx – Atom Jacket (retail $250) and Down Jacket (retail $350)
- Bike Tours Direct - A week of cycling along Austria's famed Danube Bicycle Path incl. 7 nights of lodging (retail approx. $800)
- Brooks Running - $500 “Head-to-Toe” Gift Certificate (retail $500)
- Outdoor Research – Incandescent Down Hoody (retail $325)
- Ragner Relay – entry into one 2014 event (retail approx. $1,400)
- HumanX by Harbinger and Action Wipes – HumanX Functional Training Kit (retail $325)
- Reefs to Rockies - A full-day guided tour of Rocky Mountain National Park (retail $350)
- Rolf Prima Wheels - $500 hand-built wheel voucher (retail $500)
- Salomon Snowboard – Bonfire Oh Yeah Womens Snowboard (retail $350)
The best part? All proceeds go straight to the OIWC enabling the organization to provide education and resources to increase opportunities in the outdoor industries through diversity and inclusion.
Take a look and get some gear; we already have our bids in!