It has come to our attention that a batch of the 30-count Action Wipes multipacks
may be expiring rapidly and may even have signs of discoloration within the wipes or a slight odor (not your usual fresh-smelling Action Wipe). The affected batch was produced last year during the period when Harbinger Fitness owned the Action Wipes trademark
and managed the production processes. Harbinger has a process in place to return any affected product and obtain a refund. You can identify the suspect packages in the photos below. The key identifiers are:
- The batch #311756E, is prominently displayed underneath the bar code. If you do not see the batch # under the bar code then it is an older package and not subject to this refund (see image on right or Image 1 at bottom of page).
- The packaging has a very prominent white background on the top of the package and includes the Harbinger logo on the plastic flip closure as well as the Harbinger designed Action Wipes logo (see Image 2 at bottom of page).
What to do?
If you have a 30-count Action Wipes multipack with the batch #311756E and other identifying markings as described above please contact Harbinger as follows:
- Harbinger: Call 888-973-7353 or email.
- Provide an Order # from your initial purchase (and/or send a picture of the package and any remaining wipes)
- If you don't have an order #, explain your situation and Harbinger will work with you to manage the return and any reimbursement.
If you do have a pack and go thru the process with Harbinger to get a refund, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience and will compensate you in return with a brand new package of fresh Action Wipes as soon as we have inventory in stock (early to mid-November.
We have always been transparent about our customer service policies. Please contact us at anytime if you have questions, comments or concerns.
Curt & Martha
Image 1| Batch #311756E markings
Image 2 | Original Packaging (left) w/ Harbinger-designed Packaging (right)