It was a busy week for us at Action Wipes! Here is a brief recap:
- We had a fun evening with the folks at Title 9 in Los Gatos and marathon icon, Ann Trason. Ann was on hand giving us some excellent tips on running in preparation for the Bay Area T9K. This is a fun event you won't want to miss - join the fun on September 15.
- Action Wipes were on hand at the Reebok CrossFit Games in Los Angeles. A sample of our amazing body wipes were included in all the Games goody bags and at the HumanX/Action Wipes booth, #10.
- Preparations continue for the 2013 Outdoor Retailer Summer Market where attendees get to participate in the Action Wipes Dirt Bag Challenge at the Open Air Demo Day, Tuesday, July 30. We'll be in booth D182, so stop by if you're at the show and let us know what's the longest you've gone without a shower. The winner will be awarded $100 in cash and of course, Action Wipes!
- If you're a busy mom that loves beautifully designed bags that are extraordinarily functional, then you must know JP Lizzy! This week, we were part of the JP Lizzy "Mom on the Move Sweepstakes", where mom fashionistas won daily prizes and one lucky winner will receive a must-have prize pack of travel-friendly, mom approved products valued over $300!
- Ever hike Mt. Kilimanjaro, or have the desire to go? Then you must read the Chronic Climber Chick's amazing 3 part series of her latest adventure to Africa, her work at an orphanage, her climb up the 'hill' and her final destination of Istanbul. We were proud to have been a part of her journey as, you will read, she went many days without a shower. You can follow Jess on twitter to hear more about her adventures.
And how was your week?
Keep up with us, we post everything that is going on in our world on our Facebook page. This is where you too can share your life, comments, reviews and even post pictures of how you're using Action Wipes with us. We'd love to hear from you!