Photo by Andrew Ruiz on Unsplash
Whether you're going for Beyoncé or First Aid Kit, there are some essential items you can't go without. Here's our short guide to packing for Coachella 2018:
1. SO MUCH WATER: You're going to the desert, literally. Let's not mess around with dehydration; it'd ruin your dance moves. Important: Inside the venue, attendees are not permitted metal or glass water bottles, or bottles that hold more than 40 oz of liquid. We recommend bringing a few 32 oz Nalgenes, which you can refill at one of the water stations inside. Reducing plastic waste is the best.
2. Sunscreen: Do we sound like your mother? Maybe she really was right about everything! Anyway...nothing will make you feel more fatigued and less ready to party than a gnarly sunburn. Pack that SPF. We've got some in our Festival Survival Kit.
Photo by Chelsea Bock on Unsplash
3. Comfy Shoes: Bring your favorite pair of sneakers; you don't need to buy a new pair in the name of a cute outfit, give yourself blisters, and forever curse the Coachella gods for destroying your feet. In the very unlikely and upsetting event that you don't have a favorite pair of sneakers, allow us to introduce Vans. We're pretty sure they're impervious to cacti spikes, which brings us to our next point...
Photo by Maxime Bhm on Unsplash: they're probably all properly hydrated, wearing sunscreen, and comfy shoes.
4. Lip balm: All that singing combined with low humidity makes lip balm a no-brainer. Fortunately, we've got Lip Goo in our Festival Survival Kit and it doesn't melt. (Neato!)
5. Wipes to freshen up: For the end-of-day, midday, or morning freshen-up, bring Action Wipes for that "ahhhh" feeling. They're made with ingredients you can trust, with love, and—you guessed it—they're in our Festival Survival Kit.
Photo by Jade Masri on Unsplash
Have fun out there, be safe, and dance-dance-dance.