Our Responsibility In a Disposable Industry
In 2005, Inventor Martha Van Inwegen saw the need for a natural wet wipe to clean and refresh the body after any adventure. She wanted a wipe she could use on her entire body, good for her whole family and safe for the environment. It was important that it remove dirt, sweat and odor REALLY WELL without chemicals that could be absorbed into her system. Martha mixed potions in her kitchen before hitting on just the right combination of natural ingredients and essential oils that could do everything she envisioned. A year later, that “potion” became the secret sauce behind an earlier body wipe brand and in 2008, as Action Wipes - a refreshing, natural body wipe for when you can't shower.
Who are We?
It was just as important for Martha to create a company that was environmentally responsible and above all, transparent and ethical. Action Wipes is a product and a brand that is a direct reflection of ourselves and our company, Life Elements, Inc. The following elements are the basis for who we are and how we operate our company. Especially in light of past events, where we allowed another company to use our brand, these values are even more important to let our customers, retailers, partners and the market understand who we really are and what makes us tick:
Mission: We care about you and the environment
We Enable and enhance healthy active lifestyles by providing effective natural body products that are safe for our bodies, our family and the environment. We like to refer to our collection as Clean Performance Body Care™.
Vision: Be the Go-To products for life's adventures and everyday heroes
To have our products be the Go-To products for any adventure. Our products help create a positive energy around people to enhance their overall feeling about themselves and improve their activity experience.
Values: Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Passion, Relationships, Resiliency
- Quality | Our products are the highest quality on the market and truly work.
- Service | We are obsessed with exceptional service and customer satisfaction and listening to their input, ideas and stories.
- Sustainable Fun | Enjoy life...this is not a dress rehearsal. At the same time, we have a responsibility to our families and employees to create a business that makes a profit. Be nice to people and you will be rewarded in life. We believe in Karma.
- Commitment | To the Natural Personal Care Industry and our environment
- Everyday Heroes are important | Whether they are runners, cyclists, adventurers, soldiers, firefighters, moms, dads or challenged athletes; we celebrate the extraordinary potential of everyone, regardless or their endeavor
- GoPro | Omnipresent in any sport or adventure. Used by by everyone from extreme athletes to scientists to families.
- Patagonia | Sustainable values across every dimension of their organization, products and supply chain. Quality, purpose-built products.
- Nike | Performance, style, athleticism wherever you are and whatever you do. Brilliant product placement & marketing.
- Nordstroms & In-n-Out Burger | Icons in customer service.
- Method | Start-up brand that redefined household products with quality, safe ingredients coupled with inspiring, usable design.