Action Wipes have a 2+ year shelf life (our natural, plant-derived ingredients keep that from being indefinite) when stored unopened. We recommend keeping them out of direct sunlight or in a hot glove compartment as this will affect our plant based ingredients.
The individually wrapped wipes will stay wet until opened and used. We have added extra moisture and two levels of closures to the10 and 30 Sheet Soft Dispenser Pouches to help retain moisture longer. However, they will still lose moisture over time as air is introduced with each opening or if not closed properly.Here are a few tips you can take to keep the wipes moist, fresh and ready for action:
- Keep the inner seal dry, it sticks best to the package when free of debris and moisture
- Keep the outer plastic lid snapped shut once you’re done using the wipes
- Once opened, store them in a gallon-size Ziploc bag for extra protection
- Flip the package over every-once-in-a-while when storing to redistribute the formula that has settled to the bottom of the package.
- Be careful - if you pull out one too many, do not put them back inside the package as this may cause contamination of the rest. Put the extras in a Ziplock bag for future use.
Lastly, remember that Action Wipes are made to be repurposed! Throw them in the laundry and re-use them for everything from shop rags to baby wipes, to cleaning toys. They can be washed multiple times over and if out camping, burned without worry of toxic residue - they burn clean. Please, just NEVER flush or throw wet wipes in a porta potty!