We are committed to using safe, natural ingredients that really work. Our products do what we promise they'll do; That's why Action Wipes have become the most trusted body wipe in the industry and around the world!
Action Wipes are formulated using nature's most precious ingredients, purest essential oils and made in the USA. Voted Best Body Wash 2016 by Delicious Living at the 2016 Natural Products Expo West conference, they are also an EWG VERIFIED™ product along with our Naturally Clean Face Wash Powder and Naturally Clean Body Wash Powder.
Our proprietary formula is created in an ECOCERT, USDA National Organic Program (NOP) and Oregon Tilth Certified Organic (OTCO) Certified laboratory. Once it has been formulated and tested, it is shipped for saturation with our fabric and assembled with our packaging at a solar powered, FDA-licensed and EPA-registered, WBENC, WOSB and NMSDC-certified facility.
In keeping with our values, we have taken a pledge to disclose all our ingredients and ensure our natural wipes and body care are safe through our commitment to the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. If you want to learn more about the ingredients, visit the Skin Deep Cosmetic Database. And check out our comparison page of other body wipe's ingredients.
Action Wipes Ingredients
- Leuconostoc/Sorbus aucuparia fruit ferment filtrat | ECOCERT approved preservative derived from the berries of the Rowan shrub that provides emollient and skin softening properties, in addition to broad-spectrum antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (coconut oil derived emollient, surfactant and preservative) | Cleansing, conditioning and foam enhancement properties which support the breakdown of oils on skin. It has broad spectrum antimicrobial activities and minimizes preservative requirements.
- Capryl Glucoside (sugarcane derived surfactant) | | ECOCERT Certified, preservative-free natural, cleansing, solubilizing foaming agent that acts as a cleansing surfactant.
- Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil | It has been demonstrated that frankincense essential oils contain complex chemical constituents and possess some anti-cancer activity by activating arrays of genes and pathways that suppress the growth and induce the apoptosis of established human cancer cell lines of different tissue origins.
- Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Oil* | Antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that are effective at treating wounds, burns, cuts, abrasions, sores and scrapes. Strong properties as a cleanser to remove grease.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil* | Applied topically, has beneficial medical properties including antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral action. In laboratory tests, tea tree oil effectively killed a number of the bacteria and fungi most commonly found in skin infections, including Candida albicans, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Staphylococcus epidermidis. Tea tree oil has been found effective against some cancer cells in laboratory tests.
- Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil* | Antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. Highly antioxidant and very effective against free radicals which damage skin cells. Very effective against mutated, drug-resistant bacteria like Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate | ECOCERT approved preservative boost that provides broad- spectrum protection of the plant based ingredients and improves skin moisture content. It is non-sensitizing and non-irritating
* Certified Organic