So, whats NOT in our wet wipes or body care?
No Harsh Chemicals
No Drying Detergents
No Carcinogens (Parabens, SLS)
No Synthetic Fragrances
We committed to your safety and using only premium ingredients in our body wipes and body care. Action Wipes are formulated using nature's most precious ingredients and purest essential oils and made in the USA.
Our proprietary formula is created in an ECOCERT, USDA National Organic Program (NOP) and Oregon Tilth Certified Organic (OTCO) Certified laboratory. Once it has been formulated and tested, it is shipped for saturation with our fabric and assembled with our packaging at a solar powered, FDA-licensed and EPA-registered, WBENC, WOSB and NMSDC-certified facility.
We have taken a pledge to disclose these ingredients through our alliance with the Natural Ingredients Resource Center and ensure our natural wipes are safe through our commitment to the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. If you want to learn more about the ingredients in our body wipes and body care, visit the Skin Deep Cosmetic Database. And check out our comparison page of other body wipe's ingredients.
And yes, our natural body wipes and recharger are Vegan, Gluten and GMO Free. All of our products are proudly made in the USA!
Action Wipes Ingredients
- Leuconostoc/Sorbus aucuparia fruit ferment filtrat | ECOCERT approved preservative derived from the berries of the Rowan shrub that provides emollient and skin softening properties, in addition to broad-spectrum antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (coconut oil derived emollient, surfactant and preservative) | Cleansing, conditioning and foam enhancement properties which support the breakdown of oils on skin. It has broad spectrum antimicrobial activities and minimizes preservative requirements.
- Capryl Glucoside (sugarcane derived surfactant) | | ECOCERT Certified, preservative-free natural, cleansing, solubilizing foaming agent that acts as a cleansing surfactant.
- Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil | It has been demonstrated that frankincense essential oils contain complex chemical constituents and possess some anti-cancer activity by activating arrays of genes and pathways that suppress the growth and induce the apoptosis of established human cancer cell lines of different tissue origins.
- Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Oil* | Antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that are effective at treating wounds, burns, cuts, abrasions, sores and scrapes. Strong properties as a cleanser to remove grease.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil* | Applied topically, has beneficial medical properties including antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral action. In laboratory tests, tea tree oil effectively killed a number of the bacteria and fungi most commonly found in skin infections, including Candida albicans, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Staphylococcus epidermidis. Tea tree oil has been found effective against some cancer cells in laboratory tests.
- Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil* | Antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. Highly antioxidant and very effective against free radicals which damage skin cells. Very effective against mutated, drug-resistant bacteria like Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate | ECOCERT approved preservative boost that provides broad- spectrum protection of the plant based ingredients and improves skin moisture content. It is non-sensitizing and non-irritating
* Certified Organic
Action Wipes Recharger
- Corn Starch*
- Betaine (derived from sugar beet, is found naturally in plants and maintains and controls healthy water balance in cells)
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (a surfactant made from fatty acids reacted with glutamic acid, a plant amino acid)
- Maltodextrin (derived from corn and used to prevent the powder from clumping and caking)
- Galactoarabinan (a natural polysaccharide or sugar, extracted from the already harvested North American larch tree)
- Arginine (a naturally occurring amino acid)
- Salix alba (willow) bark extract
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*
- Boswellia carterii (frankincense) resin extract
- Eucalyptus radiata (eucalyptus) leaf oil*
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil*
- Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*